Sunday, May 10, 2015

Masterlist: Indie lolita and loliable stores

Hello everyone!

I'm always on the lookout for online lolita and loliable stores, especially handmade sellers like those on Etsy. I also see other lolitas often looking for recommendations for online stores as well, so I decided to compile a list of the links I know of.

Check out the spreadsheet here!

It's a google docs spreadsheet as that is the easiest way to format the list right now.

This list is intended to showcase stores that sell handmade goods or uniquely made items; to the best of my knowledge, I will not link stores that are resellers or have stolen artwork/goods. Specifically I'm thinking about StoreEnvy, as there are actually a whole lot of stores on there that are taobao resellers with jacked up prices. Please contact me and let me know if I happen to have linked any store or website that is mostly taobao resold items and I will either take it off the list, or add that information accordingly (in the case that a store does sell some unique/handmade items).

Likewise, feel free to contact me if you would like a store to be added. Don't forget to check out the feedback/suggestions tab on the spreadsheet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment