Monday, May 11, 2015

Metamorphose CL Night Carnival Shirring JSK in pink (+ extras)


Hey everyone!

I thought I would share some closeup shots of one of my favorite JSK's, Metamorphose/Crown Label's Night Carnival. I think this print is underrated, but I can also understand why it may not be everyone's cup of tea. It's super bright, and there's a lot of things happening in the print, a (you guessed it) nighttime carnival scene. My preferred colorway is navy, but I saw this pop up on closet child and wasn't sure when the next time I would see this dress or if it would be at a decent price. At the time of purchase, this cut and colorway were still up on meta's website but this was on cc for about $100 less. I was awake around the time I saw it go up on the website so I actually made the jump to purchase it quickly because I was worried someone else would grab it, hah. Again, my preferred colorway was navy so I wasn't sure if I would like the pink one but when it arrived I totally fell in love. Still on the hunt for navy though! (actually, the navy colorway of this version popped up on cc recently but I didn't have the funds at the time to buy it ;_; oh well, I'll find it again someday.)

Enjoy the photos! (watermarked because I'm afraid someone will steal them and to try to scam someone...)

- Kristi


soooo bright haha





lol, dat font


I just love the texture of the fabric.








































Some extras: As I queued this post up, I realized I also had a few photographs of the matching hair bow and necklace! So, here's some pictures of those too! Nothing too in-depth, but next post like this will be a 'series' post so there will be a few more detailed photos of accessories.


















2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I wonder of this print will be a new honey cake eventually. The art style seems so similar, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it does, I'm glad I got my hands it now, lol.

      Delete